Project Engagement Process
At Au-Zone, we try and make it as easy and painless as possible for you to determine if we can help you achieve your project objectives, and straight forward to engage our services if we can.
We have a time tested customer engagement process which provides enough flexibility so as not to impede progress, but still rigorous enough to ensure critical issues and program costs do not get overlooked.
For new clients, the process typically follows these steps:
- New clients find us through several mechanisms such as partner referrals, customer recommendations or general web search
- Review of the website allows perspective clients to quickly determine the relevancy of our services, imaging solutions & professional experience
- If it looks like there's a fit, a quick call or email for a preliminary project discussion and to set up a more formal meeting
- Meeting for a more detailed project discussion to cover technical issues, business logistics etc. This can be accomplished in person, by phone or video conference
- During that meeting, or shortly thereafter, we can usually provide an initial Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) cost estimate or range to complete your project
- If the ROM estimate is in the ballpark, we enter into an agreement to complete a project scoping phase to provide a detailed technology assessment, cost estimates and project schedule
- Once approved, we complete any planning activities and transition into formal development and delivery phases